5.20.2008




Introducing (from top to bottom) Minnie, Chewbacca, & Sam. Our kittens have grown from little blobs of fur into miniature cats. They walk (Minnie generally walks backwards), run, spin in circles (Minnie does this constantly, we think she's trying to figure out how to get out of reverse), chew on plastic bags, fight with each other, jump at sudden noises (Chewbacca is particularly jumpy), lick bare feet, and eat kitten chow. They are really cute and very entertaining to watch. 

I took this one picture of them before they could walk and it really reminds me of that Genesis video for that song "I Can't Dance." Paul denies any similarities, but it makes me laugh every time I see this picture.

2 comments:

Anna said...

This is Anna here to say hi (hopefully you remember me). The girls still remember you guys and ask about how you are doing. Annalisa remembers Paul's dad, too. Actually she asked about him this morning, so I thought I would check out your blog to see what you are up to. We are having a great time up here in Spokane and Annalisa is at a classical Christian school here which has been so great. Have a fun summer.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much they've grown in a month!! Any takers yet??