4.12.2008



Paul and I went to the lovely V. Sattui winery in St. Helena today. The weather was perfect as we sat on the lawn under the shade of a tree, talking, people watching (unfortunately, one woman we watched passed out), eating some very delicious sandwiches, and, of course, drinking a glass of wine.  V. Sattui is one of my favorite places to go because they have this amazing barbecued tri-tip. I seriously have no idea how they make the tri-tip so tender and flavorful, but I have never had anything like it anywhere else in my whole life! Suffice it to say, I highly recommend visiting the V. Sattui winery. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
julia said...

That is a lovely spot! Cori told Dean and i about it, and we visited there on our anniversary trip to the Napa/St Helena area. Really fun-- Glad you enjoyed it, other than the "passing-out-lady." Our visit was the "parents-yelling-at-their-young-child" people watching day. Also less than optimum.

How are you guys??