11.04.2007

Today marks our two-year wedding anniversary! I thought it would be appropriate to post some of our wedding pictures to commemorate the occasion.


I don't know why it's not grouping the pictures on the blog in the way that I arranged them, but whatever. I've tried for a half an hour and I'm giving up. Plus we are going out to Dempsey's with a bunch of people from church and we're supposed to be there at 8:30 and it's now 8:26.

So, to our family and friends - thanks for coming to our wedding and showing us your support. We are very thankful and know that our marriage would
very likely not exist (or at least would look very different) if it were not for your support, encouragement, guidance, and example.

2 comments:

Jeff Miller said...

Happy anniversary! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.

tiffanywithaT said...

whoooo! congrats :). wow look at my long wispy hair lol. so you have to get facebook! b/c its the new thing! haha not not because of that, but get it b/c ppl are probably looking up our band and everyone else is on it :P